Sign In / Sign Out
- ASU Home
- My ASU
- Colleges and Schools
- Map and Locations
• Highlight the accomplishments of women and girls from diverse communities.
• Educate women and girls of color through knowledge sharing and capacity building.
• Encourage institutions and industries to recruit and retain women and girls of color in STEM fields.Conference activities and meals include:
• Five plenary sessions featuring three keynotes and two panels.
• Four breakout sessions featuring three distinct workshop tracks.
• Two buffet-style lunches.
• A welcome reception on Thursday evening with hors d'oeuvres and non-alcoholic refreshments.
• A structured networking activity on Friday evening with hors d'oeuvres and cocktails.
• All-day snacks and refreshments on Friday and Saturday.Registration
Early bird rates are available until July 20. For more information, please contact Kalani Rice, Program Manager at Kalani.M.Rice@asu.edu or call 480-727-0749.
The registration fee includes access to all conference activities and conference meals.Price
• Early bird full registration (before July 20) — Student, $150; non-student, $350
• Full registration (after July 20) — Student, $200; non-student, $450
• Friday only — Student, $75; non-student, $200
• Saturday only — Student, $75; non-student, $200
Please check the conference schedule section in summer 2018 for the complete schedule of keynote speakers and breakout sessions.